Red Carpet Rescue Hair Styling Kit and Carrying Case
The best (hair) is yet to come, or so they say. Get smooth, silky, shiny results with our Red Carpet Rescue Hair Styling Kit and Carrying Case. 7 amazing hair products from the Gloss & Toss brand to treat your tresses to the luxurious results it deserves. Say good-bye to dull, frizzy, lifeless hair and say hello to radiant hair that is worthy of the red carpet ($200+ value).
This amazing hair care kit includes:
- Daily Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner Duo
- Prep Leave-In Conditioner and Hydrator (Also serves as a smoothing mist and helps to detangle hair)
- Shine - Our signature hair serum to speed up blow-dry time, fight frizz and humidity and so much more
- Dry Shampoo - Our lightweight remedy to revive hair and absorb excess oil at the root area
- Detangle Brush - So much more than it's name featuring 170 ultra-flexible bristles, a lightweight design, comfort-grip handle, and stand-up technology to allow brush to dry
- Flex-Spray - Our workable hold hairspray with ProVitamin B5
These Red Carpet Must Haves are the talk of many beauty experts and these products have been seen behind the scenes of Hollywood on today's top productions. Customers around the world love the results with these 7 Red Carpet Hair Essentials and the convenient carrying case it truly the icing on the cake.
Hollywood Hair Tip:
Before using Gloss & Toss Dry Shampoo
, it's best to use an oil blotting paper (as you would in skincare) or soft tissue to absorb excess oil or build-up at the scalp area. This helps prevent a heavy, greasy look to your hair. By removing any excess oil or build-up in this manner, Dry Shampoo takes on a lighter application and hair has a more weightless look and feel. The results are phenomenal.
Give hair a break! Rather than overburdening hair with heavy creams or treatments, simply use the Gloss & Toss Detangle (Multi-Purpose) Brush and follow the words of wisdom that reminded us "100 brushstrokes a day keeps hair healthy, shiny and strong." Well we may not all need 100 brushstrokes a day, but there is some truth to this old saying. Brushing hair on a routine basis helps massage scalp area (stimulating circulation), exfoliates scalp area, removes excess build-up at base of hair, and brings oils from scalp area down to the ends. This helps relieve scalp area from excess oil or build-up and brings essential nutrients down to the ends of the hair that might often feel dry, brittle and damaged.